- At the top of your screen, choose your Wireless icon.
- For students, choose uscstudent as the network to connect. For faculty/staff, choose uscfacstaff as the network to connect.
- Use your USC network username and password to login. Use your Network Username and password. (For more information, go here.)
- Choose Automatic next to the 802.1x field. Make sure you check Remember this network.
- Click OK.
- A Verify Certificate message will appear. Choose Continue.
- You may see another Verify Certificate screen. If so, please choose Continue to proceed.
- You will be connected to the University wireless network.
- After setting up your computer to recognize USC wireless, please open a webpage. You will be asked to login with your USC network username and password. You will be asked to review the USC Network Usage Policy. After review, click on the link that says, Yes, I will install the policy key and accept the terms and conditions for Internet use. If you choose not to accept the policy, you will not be granted Internet access.
- The policy key will begin downloading. Select Install to complete the policy key installation. When the installation is complete, you will receive a prompt indicating a successful installation. You are now connected to the USC wireless network!