University Technology Services Business Office is responsible for the daily accounting and financial support services within UTS along with handling some IT-related billing services for the University.
- For the Pinnacle Billing System for IT-related Annual charges, Monthly Recurring charges, Installation charges, and Labor Charges (RQ877):
- For the Pinnacle Billing System for Student Long Distance and Voicemail charges:
- Student long distance and voicemail charges through VIP: Click on the Financial tab to review charges associated with your account.
- For the Integrated Mainframe System (IMS) for Web Services, Enterprise SSL, Hosting, Scanning, and Utilization charges (RQ996):
- View and retrieve billing reports through OnDemand: Once you have logged in, select CSD Invoices. OnDemand reports are available for academic and administrative units and include IMS accounts, utilization charges, etc.
- For the "Mr. Bill" Billing System for internal USC projects involving Audio Visual Engineering (AES) and Media Services (MS) charges (RQ956):
- View expenditures via the USC Accounting Intranet
- For billing reports, contact the UTS Service Desk or call (803) 777-1800
- For Software charges (RQ867):
For information on downloading or accessing these reports or regarding billing inquiries, or calling cards, please contact the UTS Service Desk or call (803) 777-1800.
BACK TO TOP